2020 Range Rover Evoque Gas Mileage
The Range Rover Evoque has been redesigned for 2020 and this comes with more fuel efficiencies than ever. Explore the 2020 Range Rover Evoque fuel economy ratings below, then contact Land Rover Charleston near Parkersburg to learn more about the latest features on this compact luxury SUV or to schedule a test drive!
Range Rover Evoque MPG and Specs
All 2020 Evoque models have a fuel tank capacity of 17.7 gallons, a 9-speed automatic transmission, and an all-wheel-drive system for better traction on and off Huntington roads.
2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas Engine — 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 20/27/23 city/highway/combined mpg ratings
- Curb weight of 3,935 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- Standard on the Range Rover Evoque S, SE, and the First Edition
2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged MHEV Gas Engine– 295 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 21/26/23 city/highway/combined mpg ratings
- Curb weight of 4,075 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
- Standard on the Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S, R-Dynamic SE, and R-Dynamic HSE
How Does an MHEV Engine Work?
MHEV stands for Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle. A mild hybrid system harvests energy that would typically be lost during deceleration and redeploys it to help with engine efficiency, using Stop/Start technology that shuts down the engine when decelerating. That’s why the MHEV city mpg rating is higher than with the traditional gas engine–the energy lost from frequent stopping is partially reused.
More Eco-Friendly Range Rover Evoque Features
- Responsibly-Sourced Textiles — Range Rover Evoque interior upholstery options include textile made from eucalyptus fiber, Kvadrat premium wool blends, and Dinamica® suede cloth produced from recycled polyester and plastics.
- Recyclable Materials — The 2020 Range Rover Evoque was created with sustainability in mind. It was redesigned to be 85% recyclable/reusable and 95% recoverable at the end of its life.
- Fuel Tracking — The standard InControl® Remote™ feature allows you to monitor the fuel consumption of your Range Rover Evoque on your smartphone app from anywhere in the world, so you can catch any issues right away and mitigate any gas-guzzling driving habits.
- Adaptive Cruise Control — This available intelligent cruise control system can detect the vehicle in front of you and help you maintain a safe distance by making tiny adjustments to the cruise control speed, rather than the driver having to slam the brakes or gas pedal to adjust to the traffic around them, which uses up more energy.
Explore the Range Rover Evoque in Charleston
When you are ready to take home a new Range Rover Evoque to Wheeling, browse our inventory at Land Rover Charleston. You also narrow your search to just the Range Rover Evoque SE inventory if you prefer. Be sure to also check our new vehicle specials to save on your next purchase at your local authorized Land Rover retailer.
Learn More at Land Rover Charleston
Searching for a luxurious SUV that’s packed with incredible engine performance and best-in-class features for your Huntington commute? Explore the 2021 Land Rover Range Rover configurations to find the model that’s best suited for you. We have all of the details about this top-selling SUV, its standout features, and how it compares against the top…
The 2021 Land Rover Defender knows how to make heads turn on the roads in Huntington, thanks to its striking silhouette that boldly displays its iconic design. In this guide from Land Rover Charleston, we’re exploring the new Land Rover Defender interior, the sleek Land Rover Defender leather seats, the available OEM accessories to further enhance your…
The 2021 Land Rover Defender price varies, starting at $46,100 MSRP for the base-model Defender 90, to $83,000 MSRP, for the high-end Defender 110 X. No matter which of the Land Rover Defender trim levels that you select, you will have a vehicle that offers forward-thinking design and features that will take your Huntington-area drives…