2020 Range Rover Evoque Gas Mileage
The Range Rover Evoque has been redesigned for 2020 and this comes with more fuel efficiencies than ever. Explore the 2020 Range Rover Evoque fuel economy ratings below, then contact Land Rover Charleston near Parkersburg to learn more about the latest features on this compact luxury SUV or to schedule a test drive!
Range Rover Evoque MPG and Specs
All 2020 Evoque models have a fuel tank capacity of 17.7 gallons, a 9-speed automatic transmission, and an all-wheel-drive system for better traction on and off Huntington roads.
2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged Gas Engine — 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 20/27/23 city/highway/combined mpg ratings
- Curb weight of 3,935 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,355 pounds
- Standard on the Range Rover Evoque S, SE, and the First Edition
2.0L 4-cylinder Turbocharged MHEV Gas Engine– 295 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- EPA-estimated 21/26/23 city/highway/combined mpg ratings
- Curb weight of 4,075 pounds, gross vehicle weight of 5,400 pounds
- Standard on the Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S, R-Dynamic SE, and R-Dynamic HSE
How Does an MHEV Engine Work?
MHEV stands for Mild Hybrid Electric Vehicle. A mild hybrid system harvests energy that would typically be lost during deceleration and redeploys it to help with engine efficiency, using Stop/Start technology that shuts down the engine when decelerating. That’s why the MHEV city mpg rating is higher than with the traditional gas engine–the energy lost from frequent stopping is partially reused.
More Eco-Friendly Range Rover Evoque Features
- Responsibly-Sourced Textiles — Range Rover Evoque interior upholstery options include textile made from eucalyptus fiber, Kvadrat premium wool blends, and Dinamica® suede cloth produced from recycled polyester and plastics.
- Recyclable Materials — The 2020 Range Rover Evoque was created with sustainability in mind. It was redesigned to be 85% recyclable/reusable and 95% recoverable at the end of its life.
- Fuel Tracking — The standard InControl® Remote™ feature allows you to monitor the fuel consumption of your Range Rover Evoque on your smartphone app from anywhere in the world, so you can catch any issues right away and mitigate any gas-guzzling driving habits.
- Adaptive Cruise Control — This available intelligent cruise control system can detect the vehicle in front of you and help you maintain a safe distance by making tiny adjustments to the cruise control speed, rather than the driver having to slam the brakes or gas pedal to adjust to the traffic around them, which uses up more energy.
Explore the Range Rover Evoque in Charleston
When you are ready to take home a new Range Rover Evoque to Wheeling, browse our inventory at Land Rover Charleston. You also narrow your search to just the Range Rover Evoque SE inventory if you prefer. Be sure to also check our new vehicle specials to save on your next purchase at your local authorized Land Rover retailer.
Learn More at Land Rover Charleston
The 2021 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque provides car drivers with advanced features and unique stylings. These are features like perforated leather seats, ambient interior lighting, and several premium audio system options. Explore the new Range Rover Evoque interior at Land Rover Charleston, then give us a call to explore the Range Rover Evoque capacity in person…
Can a new Range Rover tow a boat? Many of our Huntington-area customers are surprised when they learn about the powerful Range Rover towing capabilities. This top-rated luxury SUV has six available high-performance engines, with each engine offering an impressive towing capacity. The Land Rover experts at Land Rover Charleston have your guide to the 2021 Range Rover…
The 2021 Range Rover is the pinnacle of luxury. When you want a performance-included SUV that offers a plethora of interior features, this is the SUV for you! Explore the different Range Rover interior features in this handy guide from Land Rover Charleston. Then, take a look at our inventory to find the new Range Rover for…