We value the relationship with our clients and want to provide you with First Class Service. We offer four types of alternate transportation options:
This area includes East to the DuPoint plant, West to Nitro, North to Elkview and South to the Little Coal River on Corridor G.
We ask that you have enough fuel in your vehicle to make the round trip, as well as fuel in the loaner to make the return trip to Charleston. The usual wait time for a valet is 10 to 12 business days, so please take this into account when calling to schedule your service needs.
Land Rover Charleston understands there are times that emergencies happen and we will do our best to accommodate you as quickly as possible in those instances. We can only offer these services for vehicles that are being serviced at our facilities. (No Body Shop repairs or Reconditioning Shop).
Just a few reminders:
- No smoking in the loaners.
- Only drivers over the age of 21 with a valid drivers license and insurance are permitted to drive the loaners.
- Service loaners.Valet vehicles are intended for on-road use only.
- A valid credit card must be on file to take care of your service invoice and any damages or miscellaneous charges that may occur while the loaner is in your possession.
- You will have the option to put additional insurance on the loaners.
- Land Rover Charleston and their drivers will be held harmless for any damages incurred while transporting your vehicle to and from Land Rover Charleston.
The programs listed above are subject to change without notice.