How Much is a 2022 Range Rover?
Are you looking to upgrade your ride for a more enjoyable driving experience? The Range Rover cost will vary depending on which model and configuration that you choose. The team at Land Rover Charleston has your guide to the Range Rover price per trim level, so you can choose the luxury SUV that’s best suited for your everyday needs. After learning about the Land Rover price, explore our virtual inventory to find the model that’s right for you. Kick off the car-buying process by getting pre-approved for financing right at home.
2022 Land Rover Range Rover
When you get behind the wheel of the class Range Rover model, you’ll enjoy premium features like Rear Executive Class Seats, InControl® in-car infotainment, driver aids, and a Meridian™ Sound System for a superior listening experience as you drive around Parkersburg. The Range Rover price increases as you move up in trim level, but some of the standard features will go from available to standard.
- New 2022 Range Rover – From $92,000 MSRP*
- New 2022 Range Rover Westminster Edition – From $103,500 MSRP*
- New 2022 Range Rover Westminster Edition Long Wheelbase – From $117,500 MSRP*
- New 2022 Range Rover Autobiography – From $144,500 MSRP*
- New 2022 Range Rover Autobiography Long Wheelbase – From $151,000 MSRP*
- New 2022 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic – From $179,500 MSRP*
- New 2022 Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic Black Edition – From $183,000 MSRP*
- New 2022 Range Rover SVAutobiography Long Wheelbase – From $211,000 MSRP*
2022 Range Rover Sport
With the Range Rover Sport, you’re getting a sportier design and a range of powerful powertrains for a stronger driving experience. Explore the different trim levels below to find the thrilling vehicle you’ve always wanted:
- New Range Rover Sport SE – From $69,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport HSE Silver Edition – From $78,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport HST – From $84,000 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport HSE Dynamic – From $87,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport Autobiography Dynamic – From $98,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport SVR – From $115,500 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Sport SVR Carbon Edition – From $130,000 MSRP*
2021 Range Rover Velar
The stunning Range Rover Velar perfectly combines its striking features so drivers can enjoy a stylish vehicle with advanced technology features that keep you connected and protected while out on the roads in Wheeling. Explore the Land Rover price for the Velar trim levels below:
- New Range Rover Velar S – From $56,900 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic S – From $58,900 MSRP*
- New Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic HSE – From $76,900 MSRP*
2022 Range Rover Evoque
The Range Rover Evoque offers twin needle stitched leather, a Touch Pro™ infotainment system, and a powerhouse Land Rover engine – all at a great price. Explore the Range Rover cost per trim level below:
- New 2022 Range Rover Evoque S – TBD
- New 2022 Range Rover Evoque SE – TBD
- New 2022 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic S – TBD
- New 2022 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic SE – TBD
- New 2022 Range Rover Evoque R-Dynamic HST – TBD
Explore the Range Rover Price in Charleston!
Now that we’ve answered, “how much is a Range Rover,” we want you to visit our dealership to find the luxury vehicle that’s best-suited for your driving needs. If you have any additional questions about the Land Rover cost, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Be sure to check out our Range Rover lease deals to take advantage of.
More from Land Rover Charleston
The 2023 Range Rover Evoque provides drivers with a unique style and advanced technologies to make your Huntington drives more enjoyable thanks to features like a leather steering wheel, powered tailgate, and a premium audio system for concert-like quality sound. Learn more about the Range Rover interior at Land Rover Charleston, then be sure to explore…
If you’re looking for a luxury SUV to take on your everyday needs and weekend adventures, the latest Range Rover is the vehicle for you! Not only does it offer premium amenities, advanced technologies, and powerful engine performance, but with the variety of Range Rover exterior colors, you can find one that also matches…
The 2023 Land Rover Defender price ranges from $52,300 MSRP* for the entry-level Defender 90 S, to $114,600 MSRP* for the high-end Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. No matter which Land Rover Defender you choose, you’ll find a Land Rover Defender 90 or 110 that offers forward-thinking design and features that breathe new life…
*Starting at price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($1,050 for Range Rover Evoque and Discovery Sport, $1,150 for Range Rover Velar, $1,350 for Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Discovery and Defender), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms, and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.