What Are the Benefits of Leasing?
Savvy car-buyers have learned that in certain cases, the benefits of leasing exceed any other option. We are excited to help all area drivers find the right vehicle and the best purchasing method, which is why we have highlighted some of the overlooked or misunderstood benefits of leasing. Consult the quick guide below, and be sure to keep these advantages in mind as you are browsing the inventory at Land Rover Charleston.
Why Choose Leasing?
Here are just a few of the benefits of choosing leasing:
- Smaller Monthly Payments – Your vehicle is a major expense you must pay for month in and month out. When you lease, you will typically pay less on a monthly basis than you would have to pay if you had financed the purchase of the same vehicle.
- Smaller Down Payment – Covering the cost of a down payment is a major hurdle for many people who need a new vehicle to get around Huntington. With a lease, you will pay a lower down payment and often pay nothing upfront at all.
- Lower Overall Expenses – The cost of maintenance and repairs can quickly add up, especially if you are driving a vehicle with a lot of miles on it. Leased vehicles are usually covered by a maintenance plan and warranty, slashing the total cost of ownership even further.
- Smaller Business Expenses – Many people rely on one or more vehicles as essential business tools. These businesses can take advantage of larger tax deductions if they choose to lease rather than finance.
- More Overall Variety – New models, features, and options come out all the time, which makes it easy to feel bored or unsatisfied with what you're currently driving around Beckley. Lease agreements last just a few years. Once you turn in your old vehicle, you're ready to start driving something new and exciting.
- No Sales Hassle – Trying to find a buyer for an older vehicle can be a major hassle, especially if it has a lot of miles on the odometer or obvious signs of wear and tear. Getting rid of a leased vehicle could not be easier. You simply turn it back in to the dealership and then focus on what you want to drive next.
Leasing is Simple at Land Rover of Charleston
To help you debate this option in depth, find out what the lease payments would be for a specific model, then compare those to the financing payments. A direct dollars and cents comparison is a handy shopping tool. If you decide to lease, get in touch with our experienced finance department to iron out the details. If you would like to know more about your finance options or have questions about specific models, please feel free to contact us at any time.