The 2022 Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity
If you’re looking to buy a new 2022 Range Rover Evoque for your adventures around Huntington, you’re probably asking, “how much can a Range Rover Evoque tow?” Well, the 2022 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity reaches a maximum of 3,968 pounds. That’s more than enough to haul a small trailer or a pair of jet skis. Keep reading to find out more, or contact us if you have any questions.
How Much Can a Range Rover Evoque Tow?
Every Range Rover Evoque trim level is capable of towing up to 3,968 pounds with the optional towing equipment and accessories. Other important specifications to keep in mind before you start towing around Parkersburg include the following:
- Unbraked trailer weight: 1,653 pounds
- Roof carrying capacity including roof rails: 165 pounds
- Ground clearance: 8.3 inches
- Maximum coupling point: 220 pounds
- Maximum vehicle and trailer combination: 9,365 pounds
Range Rover Evoque Engine Options
Besides knowing the Range Rover Evoque towing capacity, you should also know that if you choose from the R-Dynamic line of the Evoque, you’ll have an extra engine option. This doesn’t change your towing capacity, but it does change your performance specifications:
Standard Engine: 2.0L P250 i4
- Horsepower: 246 hp
- Torque: 269 lb-ft
- Curb Weight: 3,935 lbs
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 5,355 lbs
Available Engine: 2.0L P300 i4
- Horsepower: 296 hp
- Torque: 295 lb-ft
- Curb Weight: 4,075 lbs
- Gross Vehicle Weight: 5,400 lbs
Are There Any Towing Features?
Yes! The towing features of the 2022 Range Rover Evoque help you get the most out of your drives around Wheeling. These premium towing features include:
- Terrain Response 2: Optimizes your drives in the Evoque by using four different driving modes. By monitoring conditions, the Evoque chooses the best driving mode for the situation.
- ClearSight Ground View: This optional feature allows you to see “through” the hood and displays multiple exterior views, including of the vehicle’s wheels and underside.
Try a Range Rover Evoque at Land Rover Charleston
More from Land Rover Charleston
The 2023 Range Rover Evoque provides drivers with a unique style and advanced technologies to make your Huntington drives more enjoyable thanks to features like a leather steering wheel, powered tailgate, and a premium audio system for concert-like quality sound. Learn more about the Range Rover interior at Land Rover Charleston, then be sure to explore…
If you’re looking for a luxury SUV to take on your everyday needs and weekend adventures, the latest Range Rover is the vehicle for you! Not only does it offer premium amenities, advanced technologies, and powerful engine performance, but with the variety of Range Rover exterior colors, you can find one that also matches…
The 2023 Land Rover Defender price ranges from $52,300 MSRP* for the entry-level Defender 90 S, to $114,600 MSRP* for the high-end Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. No matter which Land Rover Defender you choose, you’ll find a Land Rover Defender 90 or 110 that offers forward-thinking design and features that breathe new life…