2022 Land Rover Defender Towing Capacity
If you’re searching for a luxury SUV that can help you do more around Huntington and Parkersburg, then the 2022 Land Rover Defender towing capacity is sure to make an impression. So, how much can a Land Rover Defender tow?
When properly equipped this high-end SUV offers a towing capacity that can reach up to 7,716 pounds of strength while the Defender 90 First Edition is capable of providing a tow capacity of 8,201pounds. See how you can find the right 2022 Land Rover Defender towing capacity to take on your day, and then shop for your next ride among our inventory at Land Rover Charleston today!
How Much Can a Land Rover Defender Tow?
The 2022 Land Rover Defender towing capacity comes in several forms depending on which engine you like best for your specific trim level on Parkersburg roads. All options provide excellent horsepower and torque for a one-of-a-kind performance to keep you moving with ease from one job to the next. See the different variations of the 2022 Land Rover Defender towing capacity and engine specs you can enjoy below:
2.0L P300 I4 Gasoline Engine
- Max towing capacity of 7,716-pound
- Generates 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Standard on Defender base trim
3.0L P400 I6 Gasoline MHEV Engine
- Max towing capacity of 7,716-pound (available 8,201-pound towing capacity for Defender 110)
- Generates 395 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque
- Standard on Defender X through Dynamic S
5.0L P525 V8 Gasoline Engine
- Max towing capacity of 7,716 pounds
- Generates 518 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque
- Standard on Defender V8 and Defender V8 Carpathian Edition
What Are the Land Rover Defender Towing Features?
Along with a range of outstanding engine options to support your 2022 Land Rover Defender towing capacity, this high-end SUV also comes equipped with a host of towing and safety features designed to offer enhanced control and stability when towing around Parkersburg. Some of these reliable tow performance and driver-assist features include:
- Advanced Tow Assist – Adjusts counter-steering and displays trailer direction while reversing.
- Hill Launch Control and Gradient Release Control – Helps you tow up an incline without the fear of your vehicle rolling backward.
- All-Wheel Drive with Electronic Traction Control – Adjusts to wet, slippery, and uneven terrain to maintain traction.
- Twin-Speed Transmission – Offers improved control while you’re off-roading.
- Configurable Terrain Response – This class-exclusive feature allows you to customize powertrain, steering differentials, and traction control settings.
- Terrain Response 2 – Automatic Mode matches the terrain program to your current Wheeling driving conditions.
- Electronic Active Differential – Regulates power distribution to all four wheels to increase traction.
- ClearSight Ground View – Cameras stream to your central screen to help avoid any obstacles while off-roading.
- All-Terrain Progress Control – Sets your speed to keep moving through tough off-road conditions.
Check Out the Land Rover Towing Capacity at Land Rover Charleston
Once you’ve read more about the new 2022 Land Rover Defender towing capacity, experience the difference with your very own model on Wheeling roads. Lease or finance a new Land Rover Defender for sale from Land Rover Charleston explore more great savings on top luxury SUV packages when you shop our new vehicle specials or national offers and incentives.
Speak with our sales team who can answer any questions or apply for financing online at home to get started. Contact us today for more details on the new 2022 Land Rover Defender towing capacity and to schedule a test drive at our dealership in Charleston!
More from Land Rover Charleston
The 2023 Range Rover Evoque provides drivers with a unique style and advanced technologies to make your Huntington drives more enjoyable thanks to features like a leather steering wheel, powered tailgate, and a premium audio system for concert-like quality sound. Learn more about the Range Rover interior at Land Rover Charleston, then be sure to explore…
If you’re looking for a luxury SUV to take on your everyday needs and weekend adventures, the latest Range Rover is the vehicle for you! Not only does it offer premium amenities, advanced technologies, and powerful engine performance, but with the variety of Range Rover exterior colors, you can find one that also matches…
The 2023 Land Rover Defender price ranges from $52,300 MSRP* for the entry-level Defender 90 S, to $114,600 MSRP* for the high-end Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. No matter which Land Rover Defender you choose, you’ll find a Land Rover Defender 90 or 110 that offers forward-thinking design and features that breathe new life…