2021 Range Rover Velar Interior
If you’re interested in a luxury crossover with lots of interior amenities and features as a standard, visit our Charleston dealership to explore the Range Rover Velar dimensions, capacity, and interior features. See firsthand why this is a top choice for many Huntington families. Then, explore our virtual showroom to find the new Range Rover Velar for sale that checks off all your boxes. Our team is standing by to help you find your next luxury SUV! Take the next steps in the car-buying process and get pre-approved for financing to see what rates you qualify for.
Range Rover Velar Interior Features
This exciting luxury SUV comes equipped with advanced technology and comfort features than other SUVs in its class. Explore some of the standard features sure to enhance your Parkersburg drives below.
Standard Interior Design Features
- Perforated grained leather seats in Ebony, Acorn/Ebony, or Light Oyster/Ebony
- 14-way power front seats with driver memory settings
- 40:20:40 split-folding rear seats and two-zone climate control
- Leather steering wheel
Standard Convenience Features
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- HomeLink® Garage Door Opener
- 360° Parking Aid, Lane Departure Warning, Blind Spot Assist, and more
Standard Technology Features
- InControl® Apps with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone compatibility
- Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ Duo with Voice Control and Navigation Pro
- 11-speaker 380-watt Meridian™ Sound System and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
Take your Range Rover Velar interior to the next level by upgrading for additional premium convenience and technology amenities that make your drives around Wheeling easier. Available features include:
- 20-way power front seats with memory, massage, heating and cooling functions
- Four-zone climate control and rear-seat entertainment
- Configurable ambient lighting with 10 color choices
- 12.3-inch Interactive Driver Display
- 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 17 speakers including a subwoofer
Range Rover Velar Dimensions
What about the Range Rover capacity? The Range Rover Velar provides enough space to comfortably seat five adult passengers while providing 70.4 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space, allowing you to transport long items like furniture, skis, and other sporting equipment with ease. Check out the Range Rover Velar dimensions below:
- Cargo Volume (Rear Seats Up / Down): 34.4 cubic feet / 70.1 cubic feet.
- EPA Interior Volume: 104.5 cubic feet
- Front / Rear Legroom: 40.3 inches / 37.2 inches
- Front / Rear Head Room: 38.1 inches / 38 inches
Make better use out of your vehicle’s interior using genuine OEM parts and accessories like cargo organization systems and Interior Protection & Storage packages.
Explore the Range Rover Interior in Charleston!
Want more details about the Range Rover Velar capacity or how the interior features can enhance your overall driving experience? Give us a call! We’ll schedule a test drive and get you behind the driver’s seat, so you can experience everything this luxury crossover has to offer firsthand. Be sure to take a look at our current rotation of vehicle specials.
More from Land Rover Charleston
If you’re looking to buy a new 2022 Range Rover Evoque for your adventures around Huntington, you’re probably asking, “how much can a Range Rover Evoque tow?” Well, the 2022 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity reaches a maximum of 3,968 pounds. That’s more than enough to haul a small trailer or a pair of jet…
If you’re interested in a luxury crossover with lots of interior amenities and features as a standard, visit our Charleston dealership to explore the Range Rover Velar dimensions, capacity, and interior features. See firsthand why this is a top choice for many Huntington families. Then, explore our virtual showroom to find the new Range…
While the 2021 Range Rover Velar towing capacity has not been announced, the 2020 Velar can tow up to 5,512 pounds and offers lots of performance technologies for a safe and confident towing experience on the Huntington city roads. Learn about the new Range Rover Velar towing capacity, and don’t hesitate to reach out…