2021 Range Rover Sport Interior
The 2021 Range Rover Sport is a more compact, performance-oriented version of the classic Range Rover. Although this aerodynamic and athletically-designed SUV is built for speed, it offers more than enough space for you and your passengers to get comfortable. What’s more, the Range Rover Sport interior includes all the features you expect to find in a new Land Rover–and then some. Take a closer look with Land Rover Charleston, and then experience it for yourself on the roads near Huntington!
Range Rover Sport Interior Features
Whether you’re interested in clever design elements like the SportShift gear selector or next-generation technology features like the Touch Pro™ Duo displays, you’ll find that the Range Rover Sport interior gives you plenty to get excited about.
Here’s what you should look for on your test drive:
- Touch Pro™ Duo – With two 10-inch high-definition touchscreens, you’ll never have to hunt for the features or settings you’d like to access. You can even display your navigation on one screen, while adjusting features or media on the other!
- InControl® – When you sync a compatible device to your Land Rover InControl® infotainment system, you’ll be able to access Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and so much more. You’ll also enjoy standard voice control!
- Pro Services® and Protect® – With available Pro Services® and Protect®, you can easily interface with your vehicle and enjoy impressive connectivity on the go. Take advantage of real-time traffic information or benefit from Optimized Land Rover Assistance.
- Rear Seat Entertainment – The available Rear Seat Entertainment System provides two rear screens for your passengers to enjoy, complete with wi-fi headsets and HDMI compatibility. Choose between 8-inch displays or 10-inch touchscreens.
- Meridian™ Sound – Depending on the trim you select, you’ll receive the 13-speaker Meridian™ Sound System, the 19-speaker Meridian™ Surround Sound System, or the 23-speaker Meridian Signature Sound System. No matter which you settle on, you’ll enjoy an entertainment experience that few rivals can match.
Versatile Range Rover Sport Capacity
Every element in the Range Rover Sport interior has been created with the world’s most adventurous drivers and families in mind, and since you can choose a five-seat interior or a 7-seat setup, you’re sure to feel right at home.
Here’s what you need to know about the Range Rover Sport capacity for cargo:
- Range Rover Sport with 7 Seats – 15.4 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 5 Seats – 40.7 cubic feet of cargo space
The optional Range Rover Sport third row is designed for occasional use, and since you can easily fold them flat in a hurry, it’s easy to make more room for cargo when you need it. Whether you opt for the 7-seat or 5-seat configuration, you can easily fold down more seats to expand your capacities:
- Range Rover Sport with 4 Seats – 33.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 3 Seats – 39.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 2 Seats – 63.7 cubic feet of cargo space
Of course, for everything you can’t fit in the Range Rover Sport interior, you’ll have this SUV’s roof space and towing capacity! Carry up to 220 pounds on top of your vehicle, or tow up to 7,716 pounds with the proper equipment.
Experience the Range Rover Sport Interior in Person!
Are you ready to get some hands-on experience with the 2021 Range Rover Sport interior features? At Land Rover Charleston, there’s never been a better time to find out how you feel in the driver’s seat! Find a new Range Rover Sport for sale today, or take the time to check out our new vehicle special offers today.
More from Land Rover Charleston
Searching for a luxurious SUV that’s packed with incredible engine performance and best-in-class features for your Huntington commute? Explore the 2021 Land Rover Range Rover configurations to find the model that’s best suited for you. We have all of the details about this top-selling SUV, its standout features, and how it compares against the top…
The 2021 Land Rover Defender knows how to make heads turn on the roads in Huntington, thanks to its striking silhouette that boldly displays its iconic design. In this guide from Land Rover Charleston, we’re exploring the new Land Rover Defender interior, the sleek Land Rover Defender leather seats, the available OEM accessories to further enhance your…
The 2021 Land Rover Defender price varies, starting at $46,100 MSRP for the base-model Defender 90, to $83,000 MSRP, for the high-end Defender 110 X. No matter which of the Land Rover Defender trim levels that you select, you will have a vehicle that offers forward-thinking design and features that will take your Huntington-area drives…