2021 Range Rover Colors
The 2021 Range Rover paint colors come in an array of colors that includes timeless classics like Fuji White, bold options like matte black, or fan favorites like Madagascar Orange and British Racing Green. This model offers almost three-dozen exterior colors and a just as an equally impressive range of interior colors. Huntington shoppers won’t have trouble finding the Range Rover configuration that matches their style. Explore the different Range Rover Colors and interior colors with Land Rover Charleston.
Range Rover Paint Colors: Standard & Available Options
Most Range Rover colors include solid and metallic Range Rover paint colors:
- Solid Paints – Fuji White
- Metallic Paints – Santorini Black, Yulong White, Rosello Red, Byron Blue, Eiger Grey, Portofino Blue
Want to upgrade to a higher configuration? The Range Rover HSE colors expand to more options. Whether you’re upgrading trim levels or you’re okay with paying extra for the right color, you’ll have even more options available:
- Metallic Paints – Firenze Red
- Premium Metallic Paints – Aruba, Carpathian Grey, Silicon Silver
- Ultra Metallic Paints – Borealis Black, Bosphorus Grey, British Racing Green, Ligurian Black, Desire, Ethereal, Flux, Verbier Silver, Windward Grey, Mescalito Black, Rio Gold, Scafell Grey, Madagascar Orange, Balmoral Blue, Velocity.
- Special Paints – Meribel White Pearl, Valloire White Pearl, Spectral Blue, Spectral British Racing Green, Spectral Racing Red
- Heritage Exterior Paints (Exclusive to Autobiography Fifty Edition) – Tuscan Blue, Bahama Gold, Davos White
New for 2021, the Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic Black Edition features Santorini Black Metallic paintwork and Narvik Black gloss on mesh grille, front bumper, and lower air intakes.
Solid and metallic paint choices vary from trim to trim. For example, Firenze Red just becomes available on upper trim levels, whereas there’s an array of Premium Metallic, Ultra Metallic, and Special Range Rover paint colors that stays pretty constant across the lineup.
Also, you can equip any new Range Rover with a body-colored roof, a black contrast roof, or a sliding panoramic roof with tinted glass. No matter which of the Range Rover paint colors that you choose, you’re sure to stand out on the Parkersburg roads.
Range Rover Interior Colors: Customizing Your SUV
The interior features the standard Grained Leather upholstery, standard 16-Way Heated Front Seats, Ambient Interior Lighting, Three-Zone Climate Control, aluminum treadplates, and so much more. You can also customize your choice of model with any of these Range Rover interior colors:
- Grained Leather Upholstery Colors – Ebony/Ebony, Espresso/Almond, or Ebony/Ivory
- Morzine Headliner Colors – Cirrus, Ivory, or Ebony (Suedecloth available with upcharge)
- Trim & Finish – Shadow Walnut (Standard), Kalahari, or Grand Black veneer (Requires Upgrade)
Want something even more luxurious than Grained Leather? Don’t worry, the new Range Rover will surely exceed all of your expectations as Perforated Windsor Leather, Perforated Semi-Aniline Leather, and Quilted Perforated Semi-Aniline Leather all become available as you move down the lineup:
- Perforated Windsor Leather Upholstery Colors – Ebony/Ebony, Ebony/Ivory, Espresso/Almond, Espresso/Ivory, Navy/Ivory
- Perforated Semi-Aniline Leather Upholstery Colors – Ebony/Ebony, Ebony/Ivory, Navy/Ivory, Espresso/Ivory, Espresso/Almond, Ebony/Pimento, Ebony/Vintage Tan,
- Quilted Perforated Semi-Aniline Leather Upholstery Colors – Ebony/Ebony, Ebony/Pimento, Ebony/Vintage Tan, Ebony/Cirrus
Your Range Rover interior colors don’t end there. Complete your unique interior color scheme by opting for one of the following available headliners or finishers:
- On upper-level models, you’ll choose between Suedecloth and Perforated Leather for your headliner.
- A wide range of finishers also become available. Additional options include Satin Straight Walnut veneer, Steel Weave Carbon Fiber trim finisher, Argento Pinstripe veneer, and more.
Explore Range Rover Color Options at Land Rover Charleston!
After learning about the Range Rover paint colors, it’s time to explore our inventory to find the luxury new Range Rover for sale in Charleston that fits your driving needs and budget. Give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule your test drive. Don’t forget to take advantage of our current selection of new vehicle specials.
More from Land Rover Charleston
If you’re looking to buy a new 2022 Range Rover Evoque for your adventures around Huntington, you’re probably asking, “how much can a Range Rover Evoque tow?” Well, the 2022 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity reaches a maximum of 3,968 pounds. That’s more than enough to haul a small trailer or a pair of jet…
If you’re interested in a luxury crossover with lots of interior amenities and features as a standard, visit our Charleston dealership to explore the Range Rover Velar dimensions, capacity, and interior features. See firsthand why this is a top choice for many Huntington families. Then, explore our virtual showroom to find the new Range…
While the 2021 Range Rover Velar towing capacity has not been announced, the 2020 Velar can tow up to 5,512 pounds and offers lots of performance technologies for a safe and confident towing experience on the Huntington city roads. Learn about the new Range Rover Velar towing capacity, and don’t hesitate to reach out…