2021 Land Rover Defender Configurations
The 2021 Land Rover Defender price varies, starting at $46,100 MSRP for the base-model Defender 90, to $83,000 MSRP, for the high-end Defender 110 X. No matter which of the Land Rover Defender trim levels that you select, you will have a vehicle that offers forward-thinking design and features that will take your Huntington-area drives to the next level. Learn more about the Land Rover Defender 2021 price with the experts at Land Rover Charleston.
2021 Land Rover Defender MSRP Per Trim Level
2021 Land Rover Defender 90 Price
- Defender 90 Standard – $46,100 MSRP
- Defender 90 S – $49,400 MSRP
- Defender 90 X-Dynamic S – $57,800 MSRP
- Defender 90 First Edition – $64,100 MSRP
- Defender 90 X – $80,500 MSRP
2021 Land Rover Defender 110 Price
- Defender 110 Standard – $50,500 MSRP
- Defender 110 S – $53,800 MSRP
- Defender 110 SE – $62,700 MSRP
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE – $65,500 MSRP
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE – $71,600 MSRP
- Defender 110 X – $83,000 MSRP
When comparing the Land Rover Defender cost to previous years, you will see that the Land Rover Defender 2020 cost is slightly lower at $49,900 MSRP for the 110 trim. The 2021 Land Rover Defender 110 Standard is also slightly lower than the $49,900 MSRP for the 2020 model.
2021 Land Rover Defender Configurations & Standard Features
Below is a look at the Land Rover Defender 110 standard features:
- 10-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Full-time four-wheel drive and a Two-Speed Transfer Case
- Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics
- Terrain Response®
- Keyless Entry
- Blind Spot Assist Pack
- 3D Surround Camera
- Wade Sensing
- 18-inch Style 5093, Gloss White Steel wheels
- And much more
Ready to dig into the rest of the lineup? Below are some of the standard features for each of the four-door Land Rover Defender trim levels:
- Defender 110 S – All base Defender 110 features, plus an Interactive Driver Display, a Leather Steering Wheel and Gearshift, 19″ Style 6010, 6-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish, and Grained Leather/Robust Woven Textile Seat Facings
- Defender 110 SE – All Defender 110 S features, plus a more powerful P400 engine, fog lights, Premium LED Headlights with Signature DRL, a 400W Meridian™ Sound System, 12-Way Electronic Memory Front Seats, a ClearSight Interior Rear View Mirror, and 20″ Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Gloss Silver Finish.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic SE – All Defender 110 SE features, plus Grained Leather/Robustec Ribbon Accent Seats, Silicon Silver Exterior Accents, and 20″ Style 5094, 5-Spoke Wheels with Satin Dark Grey Finish.
- Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE – All Defender 110 SE features, plus Windsor Leather 14-Way Heated and Cooled Electronic Memory Front Seats, an Opening Panoramic Sunroof, Silicon Silver Exterior Accents, Adaptive Cruise Control, Extended leather interior upgrades, and more.
- Defender 110 X – All Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE features, plus Steelcut Premium Textile seating inserts, a Head-Up Display, an Electronic Active Differential, a Black Contrast Roof and Hood, Orange Brake Callipers, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound System, and much more.
Explore the Land Rover Defender MSRP Near Parkersburg
Want to check out the 2021 Land Rover Defender configurations and standard features even further? Stop by our Charleston dealership and see how the luxury Defender can take your Wheeling commute to exciting new levels. Don’t forget – we offer an excellent selection of vehicle specials! Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any questions.
More from Land Rover Charleston
Searching for a luxurious SUV that’s packed with incredible engine performance and best-in-class features for your Huntington commute? Explore the 2021 Land Rover Range Rover configurations to find the model that’s best suited for you. We have all of the details about this top-selling SUV, its standout features, and how it compares against the top…
The 2021 Land Rover Defender knows how to make heads turn on the roads in Huntington, thanks to its striking silhouette that boldly displays its iconic design. In this guide from Land Rover Charleston, we’re exploring the new Land Rover Defender interior, the sleek Land Rover Defender leather seats, the available OEM accessories to further enhance your…
The 2021 Land Rover Defender price varies, starting at $46,100 MSRP for the base-model Defender 90, to $83,000 MSRP, for the high-end Defender 110 X. No matter which of the Land Rover Defender trim levels that you select, you will have a vehicle that offers forward-thinking design and features that will take your Huntington-area drives…